What to bring to your first visit:
- Eyeglasses, even if you just wear readers or your glasses are broken, please bring them!
- Insurance cards- both vision and medical insurance cards
- Driver’s license or Photo ID
- Patient Information Form (if you already sent it in online, we’ve got it!)
- Contacts- If you wear Contacts and you’re a new patient, take a picture on your phone of your boxes or foils with the Rx showing so we know what you’re wearing!
If you or a patient you are accompanying has any special accessibility needs, please let us know and we’ll accommodate you. Our office is easily accessible, on the ground level with a ramp and no steps.
Email and Text Notification
We now notify you via text message and/or email for your appointment reminder and confirmation, or when you have glasses or contacts to pick up. We will not fill your email inbox with spam, nor do we sell your address or share it with anyone outside the practice. This is for your convenience. If you are not able to receive text messages or emails, please let us know and make sure we have an updated phone number on file so that we can call you.